Road vehicles is a category comprising all vehicles designed for road use, as opposed to operation on tracks or rails (Fig. 1).
There are basically two vehicle classes: motor vehicles and trailers. Motor vehicles always possess an integral mechanical propulsion system.
Motor vehicles with more than two wheels can be found in dual-track and multiple-track versions. These include:
● Passenger cars. These are primarily intended for use in transporting people, as well as their luggage and other small cargo. They can also be used to pull trailers. The number of seats, including that of the driver, is restricted to nine.
● Commercial vehicles. These are designed to transport people and cargo and for pulling trailers.
Passenger cars are not classified as commercial vehicles.
Motorcycles are single-track vehicles with 2 wheels. A sidecar may be attached to the motorcycle, which remains classified as such provided that the unladen weight of the combination does not exceed 400 kg. A motor cycle can also be employed to pull a trailer.
Single-track vehicles include:
● Motorcycles. These are equipped with permanent, fixed-location components (fuel tank, engine) located adjacent to the knees as well as footrests.
● Motor scooters. Since the operator’s feet rest on a floor board, there are no fixed components at knee level on these vehicles.
● Bicycles with auxiliary motors. These vehicles share the same salient features as bicycles, e.g. pedals (mopeds, motorised bicycles, etc.).
درباره سعید کمرخانی
تدریس نرم افزارهای مهندسی مکانیک به صورت خصوصی..... زمینه های کاری صنعتی و تحقیقاتی: طراحی مکانیزم های خطوط تولید،طراحی جرثقیل های سقفی ،طراحی ماشین الات صنعتی،انجام پروژه های سیالات، جامدات و مهندسی خودرو ، طراحی بهینه ی سازه های مکانیکی صنعتی. ارتباط مستقیم : 09101664138 ایمیل : email@example.comنوشته های بیشتر از سعید کمرخانی